The basic notion that people often have about Autism, is that they’re withdrawn, absolute geniuses, who are “socially awkward”. Studies through the years have pinned Autism as a neurodevelopmental condition […]In Depth
Tag: facts about autism
- Stephen Wiltshire: An Extraordinary Autistic Artist
- What is the Effectiveness of Aquatic Therapy for Children with Autism?
- Psychological Counselling for Mothers – Finding the Balance Between Work, Home & The Autistic Child
- Verbal Autism – Stirring A Conversation & Igniting A Response
- Non-Verbal Autism – Overcoming the Challenge & Initiating A Dialogue