Who can provide a good Diet plan for my child?

A specific diet or nutrition plan should only be started after consulting the child's pediatrician as well as occupational therapist. It should only be considered if the child is in need of specific and special dietary details.

A diet plan can be given by a qualified dietitian or nutritionist. Normally, ones pediatrician or occupational therapist can give a referral for a nutritionist. Our database online also has an exhaustive list of potential nutritionists and dietitians sorted by country, state, and city.


Other Questions 

What is the role of proper diet and nutrition in Autism?

What are the diet plans for my child with Autism?

What food should I avoid for my child with Autism?

What age can I start a diet for my child with Autism ?

What type of food should I include in my child's diet?

What's New

Stay Informed

Sign up for emails with helpful resources for you and your family.

Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com